on the consolidated financial statements pursuant to article 81-ter of Consob regulation no. 11971 of May 14, 1999 as amended and supplemented
1. Considering the provisions of article 154-bis, paragraphs 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree no. 58 of February 24, 1998, Pietro Salini, as CEO, and Massimo Ferrari, as manager in charge of financial reporting, of Salini Impregilo S.p.A., hereby state:
- that the administrative and accounting procedures are adequate given the group’s characteristics, also considering the changes during the year; and
- that they were actually applied
during 2014 to prepare the consolidated financial statements.
2. No significant issues arose.
3. Moreover, they state that:
3.1. the consolidated financial statements:
a) have been prepared in accordance with the applicable International Financial Reporting Standards endorsed by the European Union pursuant to EC Regulation 1606/2002 of the European Parliament and Council of July 19, 2002;
b) are consistent with the accounting records and entries;
c) are suitable to give a true and fair view of the financial position at December 31, 2014 and the results of operations and cash flows for the year then ended of the Issuer and its consolidated companies.
3.2 The Directors’ Report includes a reliable analysis of the financial position and results of operations of the Issuer and the consolidated companies, together with information about the key risks and uncertainties to which they are exposed.
Milan, March 19, 2015