Renewal of the national collective bargaining agreement for employees of construction and related companies
On July 1, 2014 the agreement between ANCE and the unions for renewal of the industry national collective bargaining agreement was signed.
In addition to a number of innovations concerning variable pay, secondments, APE, fixed-term contracts, Protocol on Bilateral institutions and the Code of Ethics, at the financial level, in summary, the following salary increases with the following deadlines are envisaged:
- increase of 15 euros gross per month with parameter 100 with effect from July 1, 2014;
- increase of 25 euros gross per month with parameter 100 with effect from July 1, 2015.
In addition, for all employees, with effect from January 1, 2015, payment of a monthly contribution borne by the company to PREVEDI of 8 euros with parameter 100. The total increase, therefore, amounts to 40 euros gross of increase with parameter 100, plus 8 euros per month to PREVEDI, again with parameter 100.
Renewal of the national collective bargaining agreement for senior managers in industrial companies
On December 30, 2014, the agreement for the renewal of the national collective bargaining agreement for senior managers in companies producing goods and services, expiring on December 31, 2014, was signed between Federmanager and Confindustria.
The new collective bargaining agreement, which will have validity until December 31, 2018, has among its new features:
- abolition of the second level of "minimum overall guaranteed remuneration" (TMCG), which, under the previous collective agreement, was reached after six years of service with the position of senior manager in the same company;
- the consequent remuneration adjustment mechanism, applicable from 2015, in order to meet the expectations of senior managers with seniority of less than 6 years;
- the obligation for companies to provide variable remuneration systems (MBO) for senior managers with remuneration equal to the TMCG;
- significant changes in the system of termination of employment with senior managers, both in terms of the notice period of dismissal, as well as the amounts due in the event of unjustified dismissal;
- the envisaged increases, from January 1, 2015, of contribution rates due to FASI by companies and senior managers.