Orastie - Sibiu motorway
In April 2011, Impregilo won the competitive bidding for the design and construction of lot three of the Orastie-Sibiu highway from the Romanian National Highway Company (CNADNR). The value of the contract is approximately €144 million, 85% funded by the European Community and the remaining 15% by the Romanian government. The contract calls for the construction of 22.1 km of four-lane highway plus an emergency lane for an overall width of 26 meters. The Orastie-Sibiu project is part of a broader project called the "Highway 4 Corridor," which will connect the city of Nădlac located on the Hungarian border to the city of Constance located on the western shore of the Black Sea.
The percentage of completion as of December 31, 2014 was 91.8%.
Lugoj - Deva road
On October 11, 2013, the joint venture consisting of Salini Impregilo S.p.A. and S.E.CO.L. signed a contract with the Romanian National Highway Company (CNADNR) for construction of the Lugoj-Deva road lot 2.
The project, valued at approximately €127 million, will last 30 months, the first six of which for design activities.
The percentage of completion as of December 31, 2014 was 9.9%.