Reverse merger between Impregilo S.p.A. and Salini S.p.A.
Following approval by the Boards of Directors of Impregilo S.p.A. and Salini S.p.A. of the plan to merge the latter with the former, after carrying out the necessary procedure under Article 47 of Law 428/90, the transaction ended with the constitution, with effect from January 1, 2014, of the new legal entity Salini Impregilo S.p.A..
Relationships with international trade unions
On October 14, 2014, following the similar agreement signed in 2004, the company and the national and international trade construction unions, Feneal Uil, Filca CISL, CGIL Fillea and BWI, signed a Framework Agreement that commits the parties to promotion and respect, in all construction sites in which the Group operates, of the fundamental principles of human rights, as defined by the main international declarations of the United Nations, the International Labour Organisation and the OECD.
Meeting pursuant to Article 111 of the National Collective Bargaining Agreement
On December 10, 2014, the meeting pursuant to Article 111, paragraph 1.7 of the National Collective Bargaining Agreement took place between Salini Impregilo S.p.A., the company union representatives and the national and regional trade unions, in which information was provided concerning:
- organizational and employment situation of the Rome and Milan sites in relation to the merger which took place on January 1, 2014;
- situation of direct orders and Consortia/Project Companies of the Impregilo Group in Italy;
- position of the Group on foreign markets considered strategic and with high potential;
- accident situation of the Company as of September 30, 2014;
- employment data of Salini Impregilo S.p.A. as at October 31, 2014, with breakdown by age, gender and level.