pursuant to article 81-ter of Consob regulation no. 11971 of 14 May 1999 and subsequent amendments and integrations
1. Pietro Salini, as chief executive officer, and Massimo Ferrari, as manager in charge of financial reporting, of Salini Impregilo S.p.A., considering the provisions of article 154-bis.3/4 of Legislative decree no. 58 of 24 February 1998, state:
- that the administrative and accounting procedures are adequate given the Group’s characteristics; and
- that they were actually applied during 2015 to prepare the consolidated financial statements.
2. No significant issues arose.
3. Moreover, they state that:
3.1 the consolidated financial statements:
a) have been prepared in accordance with the applicable International Financial Reporting Standards endorsed by the European Union pursuant to EC regulation 1606/2002 of the European Parliament and Council of 19 July 2002;
b) are consistent with the accounting records and entries;
c) are suitable to give a true and fair view of the financial position at 31 December 2015 and the results of operations and cash flows for the year then ended of the Issuer and its consolidated companies;
3.2 The Directors’ report includes a reliable analysis of the financial position and results of operatons of the Issuer and the consolidated companies, together with information about the key risks and uncertainties to which they are exposed.
Milan, 16 March 2016
Chief Executive Officer
Manager in charge of