pursuant to article 81-ter of Consob regulation no.11971 of 14 May 1999 and subsequent amendments and integrations
1. Pietro Salini, as chief executive officer, and Massimo Ferrari, as manager in charge of financial reporting, of Salini Impregilo S.p.A., considering the provisions of article 154-bis.3/4 of Legislative decree no. 58 of 24 February 1998:
- that the administrative and accounting procedures are adequate given the Group’s characteristics; and
- that they were actually applied during the first half of 2016 to prepare the condensed interim consolidated financial statements.
2. No significant issues arose.
3. Moreover, they state that:
3.1 the condensed interim consolidated financial statements:
a) have been prepared in accordance with the applicable International Financial Reporting Standards endorsed by the European Union pursuant to EC Regulation 1606/2002 of the European Parliament and Council of 19 July 2002;
b) are consistent with the accounting records and entries;
c) are suitable to give a true and fair view of the financial position at 30 June 2016 and the results of operations and cash flows for the six months then ended of the Issuer and its consolidated companies;
3.2 the directors’ report includes a reliable analysis of the key events that took place during the period and their impact on the condensed interim consolidated financial statements, together with information about the main risks and uncertainties to which the Group is exposed for the second half of the year. It also sets out a reliable analysis of relevant related party transactions.