Orastie-Sibiu motorway

In April 2011, Impregilo won the competitive bidding for the design and construction of lot three of the Orastie-Sibiu highway from the Romanian National Highway Company (CNADNR). The value of the contract is approximately € 144 million, 85% funded by the European Community and the remaining 15% by the Romanian government. The Orastie-Sibiu project is part of a broader project called the “Highway 4 Corridor”, which will connect the city of Nădlac located on the Hungarian border to the city of Constance located on the western shore of the Black Sea.

The percentage of work completion as of June 30, 2015, was 98%.

Lugoj - Deva

On October 11, 2013, the joint venture consisting of Salini Impregilo SpA and S.E.CO.L. signed a contract with the Romanian National Highway Company (CNADNR) for construction of the Lugoj-Deva road Lot 2.

The project, valued at approximately € 127 million, will last 30 months, the first six of which for design activities.

As at June 30, the contract time that has passed is 19 months and the work progress as at June 30, 2015 is approximately equal to 20.4%.